Singapore’s chosen clean technology leaders
The challenge was created by Microsoft, the Singaporean IT community SGTech, and the Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) to hasten the introduction of environmentally friendly products across Singapore.
Each winner will get up to US$350,000 in addition to being officially designated as a Microsoft ISV partner and onboarded into the Microsoft Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Success Programme.
To hasten an environmentally friendly future, IMDA will keep collaborating with regional firms and global leaders like Microsoft. The victorious Categories and winners included:
Setting and monitoring sustainability goals using Evercomm
The firm aids companies in seeing energy as a strategic resource that is deeply woven into their manufacturing processes. With support for the ISO 140641 Standard and the GHG protocol, NXMap, its digital assurance platform, may be used as a carbon inventory and accounting tool. WeavAir’s mission is to find and implement sustainable energy solutions.
- The company claims an edge over the competition due to its ability to provide high-precision, real-time analysis of emissions and offsets made possible through satellite and IoT networks.
- It has proprietary access to NASA satellite images, which it uses in its satellite imaging.
- In ReClimate, users may build, acquire, and liquidate carbon assets.
- Carbon credits and energy attribute certificates provide “additional revenue” for projects with “minimal effort and upfront costs” thanks to this platform.
- Company services include digital measurement, reporting, and verification, automating the matching of projects with financial institutions and investors to determine eligibility for green financing options and other incentives, and a focus on decarbonization in the electric vehicle and renewable energy industries.
- The Singapore GreenTech Challenge 2023 “has unveiled a range of exceptional solutions to advance sustainability efforts,” stated Yean Cheong, Executive Director, SGTech.
- The revolutionary potential of technology to drive sustainability is on full display at the work of Evercomm, WeavAir, and ReClimate.
Due to COVID-19, The Antares Showflat is open for online bookings. You can now register online to receive direct developer discount offers and prices.